Hong Kong Police Force
- Be vigilant about technology.
- Create a simple, all-in-one interface for non-technical users.
- Use an open design.
- Encourage engaging and collaborative learning.
- Recognize bandwidth limitation.
National Science Teachers Association
- In-house production expertise is paramount when forging a new product line.
- Articulate all roles and responsibilities. Begin each launch of a new production team with a synchronous "kick-off" planning session to review roles, expectations, and time lines.
- Consider utilizing a Web-based project management tool such as Groove.net or Basecamphq.com to facilitate collaborative editing and to monitor the assigned production roles, critical milestones, and overall production time line.
- Create standardized Web style guides and templates for simulations to ensure a consistent look and consumption efficacy across multiple instances of a product line.
- Establish frequent multiple end-user, small group, and pilot group feedback reviews. Back this up with valid and reliable third-party efficacy studies.