Training Today: Products and Services (Nov/Dec 2011)
- Kudos Inc. launched its peer-to-peer social recognition and employee engagement system. With this interactive system, team members and management can recognize one another for any act, effort, or attitude that supports their culture, values, or objectives.
- LifeSpeak, Inc., created the LifeSpeak On Demand mobile platform, an application that provides busy employees with access to an expert video series that helps them with everything from their health to professional development. The LifeSpeak On Demand library features more than 350 training modules available as both streaming video modules and audio podcasts.
- Cornerstone OnDemand introduced new solutions-focused, cloud-bundled product offerings. Its organically developed talent management SaaS suite now includes the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, Cornerstone Learning Cloud, and Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud. The new Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud is expected to be available in early 2012.
- GlobalEnglish Corporation launched its new GlobalEnglish Suite—a cloud-based, enterprise software platform to help global companies communicate, collaborate, and operate optimally. The software suite incorporates Business English applications for social collaboration, mobile productivity, on-the-job support, formal and informal learning, and the ability to evaluate and measure usage and proficiency improvements. Part of the suite, the company’s new GlobalEnglish LinGo Pro mobile business app provides mobile and browser-based access to relevant business terms and vocabulary anywhere, anytime.
- ADP unveiled ADP Vantage HCM, an employee lifecycle solution for large organizations. This unified, fully integrated platform combines the pillars of human capital management: HR, payroll, benefits, talent management, and time and attendance.