All in the (Work) Family
Some 8 in 10 business owners say they care about their employees like family, according to a QuickBooks Payroll survey of 610 respondents. According to Work-Family: How Business Owners Perceive Work Relationships, many employers are willing to do a lot to ensure their employees’ happiness, livelihood, and well-being in attaining a work-life balance.
- 20% of employers said they’d donate a kidney to an employee in need.
- 1 in 3 employers said they’d take a pay cut to avoid laying off an employee.
- Nearly 41% of employers said they’d share their winnings with employees if they won the lottery.
- 3 in 5 employers said they’ve encouraged an employee to take a mental health day.
- 8 in 10 employers treat their employees to a combination of meals, snacks, and gift cards.
- More than half of respondents have done personal chores and run errands for their employees
For more information, visit: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payroll/hiring-management/#work-family-survey