New Products & Services - JAN/FEB 2015
• Harvard Business Publishing launched the New Leader program, a virtual, cohort-based experience delivered across 14 weeks that is designed to accelerate the transition of soon-to-be promoted or recently promoted employees into first-time manager roles. The five-module program starts with Developing a Leader Mindset, and then builds management skills across modules covering Personal Adaptability, Talent Development, High-Performing Teams, and Driving Execution.
• Weejee Learning, a global provider of interactive enterprise-wide custom learning solutions, now offers Qwick Custom—a selection of adaptable predesigned themes that can be tailored with an organization’s own content to streamline the creation of a custom e-learning course.
• ServiceRocket, a provider of training, utilization, and support technology and services to maximize customer success, unveiled TrainingRocket 4, the latest version of its on-demand learning platform powering the online universities at many of today’s fast-growing software companies, including Cloudera, NGINX, Mulesoft, and Pentaho.
• ThinkHR, a provider of expert HR resources, introduced ThinkHR Learn, a cloud-based training solution that enables companies to maintain compliance, lessen risk, and increase employee productivity. ThinkHR Learn offers unlimited access to more than 300 courses, designed to keep employees up to date with training such as sexual harassment and discrimination courses that can help reduce a company’s risk and liability.
• Aubrey Daniels International (ADI), a workplace consultancy, is providing organizations an opportunity to license Blitz Precision Learning, a Web-based training and evaluation program that increases the return on training investments.