New Products & Services (Jan/Feb 2019)
- Traliant, an innovator in online compliance training, launched a new diversity training course for employees and managers, “Workplace Diversity, Inclusion & Sensitivity.”
- Delivering software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, Brainshark, Inc., unveiled enhancements to its sales coaching technology. Chief among them is a Practice Field for sellers, which helps sellers practice key messages in a safe environment, before they demonstrate them to a manager or have a live customer interaction.
- Talent Connect announced LinkedIn Learning Skills Insights, which helps organizations better understand their people’s skills and development areas. Admins will be able to identify how many employees have a particular skill, see how those skills are growing over time, compare those skills to those at similar companies, and deliver the most relevant LinkedIn Learning courses and learning paths to address those gaps.
- Factor 8 CEO Lauren Bailey launched #GirlsClub, a nine-month bench-building sales training and mentoring program for women that is designed to produce confident, high-functioning certified digital sales managers ready to lead a high-performing sales team.
- Empower Training and Consultancy introduced Kunde! The Great Service Game, a board game designed to enable staff to improve their customer service skills and knowledge in an informal and fun setting. Kunde! leverages game-based strategies to enhance sharing and experiential learning across the retail, tourism, and services industries.