New Products & Services (Jan./Feb. 2020)
- Udemy, a global marketplace for learning and teaching online, unveiled Learning Paths, a new feature for Udemy for Business customers to curate customized learning experiences. Learning Paths also leverage Udemy’s proprietary insights engine to deliver course recommendations.
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., a global leader in the cloud-based learning, talent management, and emerging talent experience market, announced the availability of Digital Native Advancement (DNA), a new series of original nanolearning courses that will help Generation Zers establish themselves at work and communicate effectively with their managers and peers.
- Visa Inc. announced plans to launch a new certification program and fund up to 500 scholarships available to qualified applicants that can be used toward obtaining this new professional certification. Visa’s new certification program is designed to train individuals as dispute resolution professionals, a role that is currently in high demand across the payments ecosystem.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance announced the availability of its Inclusion in Action eLearning Video Series for businesses and organizations of all sizes to help build more inclusive workplaces. Based on nine skills for employee communication and collaboration, the interactive, self-paced video series features relatable workplace scenarios to teach employees inclusive communication skills that can cultivate better work relationships and produce positive outcomes between employees and with customers.
- People and culture platform Culture Amp is making the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) segment of its platform available to organizations at no charge. The new D&I Starter Kit provides a template to help companies collect feedback from employees, better understand emerging voices of diverse and under-represented groups, and create positive change for diversity through measurable actions.