New Products & Services (July/August 2019)
- AssessFirst unveiled its predictive recruitment platform, which allows companies to forecast how well candidates and employees will succeed and thrive in a particular job by measuring their talents, personality, and motivation rather than analyzing past experience on a resume.
- A new player in the Human Resources survey market, Macorva launched its employee rating software platform, which not only measures engagement but also empowers employees to anonymously rate their experiences with coworkers and receive detailed feedback scores that promote action in every direction and at every organizational level.
- Phenom People launched Talent Experience Management (TXM), a holistic approach and single platform to connect every interaction throughout the talent lifecycle by delivering personalized experiences. The platform connects each of the key talent experiences: candidates, recruiters, employees, and management.
- DirectEmployers Association announced its newest self-directed professional development and e-learning platform, DE Academy, for Human Resources (HR) professionals.
- Orange Business Service, a network provider and business-to-business integrator, launched the HR Innovation Lab. This new think tank will bring together the best from the industry to explore how technological innovations, such as 5G, artificial intelligence, data analytics, etc., will transform Human Resources in terms of tools and skills—the way we work, our employee experience, and our cultures. The lab will organize Webinars and learning expeditions in Silicon Valley, Asia, and Europe.