New Products & Services (March/April 2020)
- 15Five, a provider of people management software, launched a new educational component to its key business offerings, the Best-Self Academy. The online education platform provides managers with training materials to build the primary skills needed to communicate more effectively; measure and improve performance; and create a positive, high-performing organization.
- R3 Continuum (R3c), a global leader in workplace behavioral health, launched its new Executive Optimization suite of services, which helps to protect and cultivate the wellbeing of an organization’s executive leaders in order to optimize performance. The Executive Optimization suite of services features three main areas of service delivery: Coaching, Consulting, and Training.
- Online learning platform edX.org announced the MicroBachelors Programs, a credit-backed stackable credential. Created by edX in a partnership with top universities and Fortune 1000 corporations, MicroBachelors programs provide a pathway to a full Bachelor’s degree.
- The Dalí Museum’s Innovation Labs Program trains participants to rethink challenges using artist Salvador Dalí’s philosophy, art, and methods. The Dalí is the first museum to offer a full-service creative training program based in the application of “art thinking” to business challenges and organizational development.
- AIIR Consulting, a global leadership development firm, launched The Elevate Project, which will connect AIIR’s executive coaches with leaders from purpose-driven organizations, granting these organizations access to pro-bono executive coaching, leadership development, and executive assessments to amplify their efforts to make the world a better place.