New Products & Services (Nov./Dec. 2019)
- Docebo launched Docebo Content, a new learning content solution available directly within the Docebo Learning Platform, featuring a 700-course catalog full of off-the-shelf and mobile-ready e-learning courses aggregated by GO1.
- Maker of the immersive storytelling mystery subscription box, Hunt A Killer released its new Team Building Kits (TBK), which encourage teamwork while providing a fun and challenging experience. The debut kit, Space Madness, strands players on Mars, where the collective teams have to work together and get the spaceship operational before running out of oxygen.
- Triangle Investigations launched Telli, a native mobile application for both iOS and Android, for employees to quickly submit claims/concerns about misconduct in the workplace, including sexual harassment; workplace violence; bullying and cyber-bullying; and racial, gender, and other forms of discrimination.
- meQuilibrium launched a new machine-driven cognitive performance module, Collaborate, that enables active collaboration between work colleagues and managers. Features include: values match, mentor match, and a manager dashboard.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy firm Paradigm unveiled Paradigm REACH, an e-learning solution that enables companies to deliver diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) training online. The first Paradigm REACH course is “Inclusion at Work: Managing Unconscious Bias.”
- Specialty behavioral health company R3 Continuum launched its new R3SILIENCY crisis response app, which provides all levels of an organization access to on-demand behavioral health support, disruptive event self-care education, and immediate 24/7 access to crisis response coordinators from any iOS or Android smartphone or mobile device.