New Products & Services (Sept./Oct. 2019)
- Docebo, an enterprise learning platform powered by artificial intelligence (AI), unveiled its latest product update establishing personalization of both the learner experience and brand identity. Docebo 7.7 enables customers to create their own mobile learning app. The on-demand app builder provides the app structure, implementation services, and 360-degree branding personalization needed to provide learners a continuous, AI-powered social learning experience.
- SumTotal, a global leader in talent development solutions, unveiled the new SumTotal Intelligent Assistant (SIA), which provides immediate access to relevant learning content without interrupting workflow. Learners simply highlight text on a Web page to pinpoint relevant training content in SumTotal Learning Management.
- Translate Your World International (Tywi) released Tywi Pro Conference Subtitler, a Webpage that creates accurate and professional subtitles in dozens of languages for on-site and online conferences in real time and in multiple languages.
- Progress Coaching announced the availability of The Coaching Conversation Training Series, providing Learning and Development leaders a fixed-cost unlimited-use option in training managers how to coach to day-to-day specific workplace situations. The monthly service covers two live and recorded virtual workshops.
- Kryon, a robotic process automation (RPA) solution provider, released Kryon Process Discovery Version 19.3, which leverages the company’s artificial intelligence-driven solution to empower business analysts with the ability to identify and visualize how business processes are performed with respect to applications and users.