Partnerships & Alliances (Jan./Feb. 2020)
- Allen Interactions Inc., a custom learning solutions company, acquired Problem Solutions, an information technology and services company. Based on unique performance and barrier analysis techniques, Problem Solutions designs and creates standards, architectures, systems, tools, and products that feature intuitive user interfaces and raise performance efficiency.
- Allego and Seismic formed a strategic partnership and completed a technology integration, which combines Allego’s sales learning and readiness platform with Seismic’s solution for sales enablement.
- Global organizational consulting firm Korn Ferry completed its acquisition of three companies in the leadership development area: Miller Heiman Group, AchieveForum, and Strategy Execution.
- Bright Horizons, a provider of education benefits, acquired GP Strategies Corporation’s Tuition Program Management business. Additionally, GP Strategies, a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, digital learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services, and Bright Horizons partnered to extend referrals to each other’s clients to enhance client access to service offerings provided by both companies.
- Brainshark, Inc., a data-driven sales readiness platform, acquired Rekener, a sales scorecard provider. As a result, organizations can pinpoint sales performance challenges and skills development needs early and then use Brainshark to deliver tailored video- and text-based coaching and practice assignments.