Partnerships & Alliances )July/August 2017)
- Allego, a mobile video sales learning platform, and Wilson Learning, a global leader in sales and leadership effectiveness solutions, formed a strategic partnership. Wilson Learning will make Allego’s platform available to customers and prospects seeking an automated, mobile-first approach to their sales learning capabilities, while Allego will offer its users a gateway to Wilson Learning’s portfolio of learning solutions.
- The Digital Marketing Institute signed a global partnership with PEOPLECERT, which has committed to delivering its professional certifications through its network of 1,300 accredited training organizations and licensed affiliates in 165 countries. UK training organization QA also signed an agreement to offer digital marketing professional certifications from the Digital Marketing Institute.
- Living As A Leader formed a strategic partnership with Convergency Systems, a new organization committed to creating transformational leaders. The programs offered through Convergency Systems include the Living As A Leader Leadership Development System and Open Enrollment Leadership Development Series.
- TiER1 Performance Solutions acquired two leading learning and development companies: Accelerated Business Results (ABR), a full-service training provider that helps clients build happier employees and organizations, and NewKnowledge United (NKU), which provides custom curriculum and learning services for corporate and academic markets with a focus on adaptive e-learning solutions.
- Brainshark, Inc., and Seismic formed a strategic partnership that brings together the best of Brainshark’s training, coaching, and content authoring capabilities with Seismic’s advanced solution for sales content management and personalization.