Partnerships &Alliances (July/August 2018)
- SweetRush acquired IDEA Workshop Costa Rica, a firm that specializes in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and the Internet of Things. IDEA Workshop is being absorbed into SweetRush’s newly formed emerging technologies group, SPARK.
- The Adecco Group, an HR solutions partner, announced an agreement to acquire General Assembly, a pioneer in education and career transformation that offers accelerated learning programs in 21st century digital skills. The acquisition will position the Adecco Group as a leader in the up-/re-skilling segment.
- Mary Gober International (MGI) formed a strategic partnership with Sean Weafer, an executive and leadership coaching expert, international speaker, and author. The new partnership allows MGI to deliver programs to help experts and professionals become highly trusted and inclusive influencers, leaders, advisors, and business developers.
- Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), an integrated e-learning services and technologies provider, entered into an agreement to acquire PeopleFluent, an independent provider of cloud-based integrated talent solutions focusing on all aspects of the employee lifecycle: recruitment, development, performance, and compensation.
- Virgin Pulse and RedBrick Health are merging, creating a comprehensive digital health and engagement company that will deliver a fully integrated digital platform, with benefits navigation and live coaching to support global clients and members across the entire health, wellbeing, and benefits lifecycle.
- Future Workplace, an HR advisory and research firm, and online learning platform NovoEd unveiled a new online course for HR professionals called “Using AI 4 HR to Enhance the Employee Experience.”