Partnerships & Alliances (July/August 2019)
- Skillsoft, a global leader in corporate learning, and MIT xPRO, an affiliate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and a provider of online learning courses for technology and business professionals, entered a licensing agreement. Beginning spring 2019, Skillsoft customers will be able to access MIT xPRO content on Percipio, Skillsoft’s learning experience platform, as well as third-party learning management systems via Skillsoft’s Percipio Experience Services.
- Global leadership consulting firm DDI is investing in Rhabit, a start-up talent development company whose new software makes it as simple as a swipe on a smartphone for employees to give feedback about how their leaders are performing. DDI intends to integrate Rhabit’s software into its leadership development programs to help measure how well leaders apply what they’ve learned on the job.
- SkillSurvey, a provider of cloud-based solutions that help organizations hire with faster, more reliable insights, partnered with confidential career platform vCandidates.com, which offers candidates the ability to create a confidential profile with reference and background checks, personality tests, and other career-related information.
- Learnship, a provider of online, face-to-face language training, acquired GlobalEnglish, a provider of digital language training.
- Engage2Excel Group of Companies, a portfolio company of Comvest Partners, announced the addition of Rideau, Inc., a global leader of employee recognition solutions, to bolster its career experience platform. Rideau provides organizations with an integrated recognition platform that fuels long-term performance by increasing employee engagement and retention.