Partnerships & Alliances (March/April 2017)
- SagePresence LLC teamed up with Star Thrower Distribution to release “Winning Presentations for Make-or-Break Moments,” a training package that includes a film, video tips, and workbook to improve the quality and effectiveness of sales presentations.
- Gartner, Inc., an information technology research and advisory company, entered into a definitive agreement to acquire CEB Inc., a leader in providing best practice and talent management insights.
- Carew International, a provider of sales training and sales leadership training programs, formed a strategic partnership with ProActivate, a sales talent acquisition firm.
- The Ready To Work Business Collaborative recently launched in response to a White House call to action to address the issue of long-term unemployment. This nonpartisan organization of employers is focused on the pool of skilled workers who have been seeking employment for longer than six months. Organizations are: Pacific Gas & Electric Company, PeopleScout, Principal Financial Group, Prudential Financial, Robert Half, The Rockefeller Foundation, U.S. Bancorp, and Wells Fargo & Co.
- Bridge by Instructure, a learning management system (LMS) for businesses, formed a partnership with eLearning Brothers, a global provider of templates, custom design, and training for e-learning professionals. This partnership brings 20 customizable, off-the-shelf, bite-sized, mobile-friendly courses to businesses.
- iWorkGlobal, an authority in global workforce management, merged with Nelson Compliance. The combined company’s offering now will include both domestic and international services related to the hiring, payment, and management of employees and contract workers.