Partnerships & Alliances (March/April 2020)
- Degreed, a workforce upskilling platform, acquired Adepto, a Total Talent platform. The combination will add enhanced skills inventories, on-the-job development experiences, and career mobility to Degreed’s learning experience platform.
- MIT Sloan Management Review, a research-based magazine and digital platform for business executives published at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Skillsoft, a global leader in corporate learning, are collaborating to deliver a co-branded leadership development program designed to help managers lead in the digital world. The Skillsoft Leadership Development Program powered by MIT Sloan Management Review will deliver an engaging and immersive learning experience via Percipio, Skillsoft’s intelligent learning experience platform.
- Absorb Software, provider of the Absorb Learning Management System (LMS) and Absorb Infuse, acquired ePath Learning, a cloud-based learning technology company.
- AT&T and Deloitte signed an agreement to bring 5G network connectivity and Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) technology to Deloitte University. This will result in a communications platform that will help enable the 700,000-square-foot leadership and learning center to explore new technologies and innovations to enhance experiential learning programs and overall guest experiences.
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc., a global leader in research and education, acquired mthree from ECI Partners LLP. mthree is an education services provider that addresses the IT skills gap by finding, training, and placing job-ready technology talent in roles with leading corporations.