Partnerships & Alliances (Nov/Dec 2017)
- Strongarm, which provides automated malware protection to safeguard organizations from cyberattacks, partnered with KnowBe4 to offer immediate, real-time training and feedback to small and midsize organization users who click on phishing e-mails.
- Planbox, a provider of cloud-based artificial intelligence-powered agile work innovation solutions, announced a partnership to augment Nakisa’s organizational transformation suite, Hanelly, with patent-pending AI technology for feedback, suggestion, and idea management by Planbox. The new solution will be marketed by Nakisa as an optional add-on module called “Hanelly Engage.”
- Kaplan Professional (KP) and LearnCore formed a strategic partnership that will make LearnCore’s video coaching, sales training, content authoring, and social accolade capabilities available to KP’s clients.
- Cloud communications company Arkadin partnered with Kollective, a software-defined content delivery network company. Kollective’s secure Software- Defined Enterprise Content Delivery Network (SD ECDN) will integrate with Arkadin’s Webcasting platforms from ON24, Nasdaq, and Skype Meeting Broadcast to give organizations a complete video Webcasting solution.
- Blackboard Inc., an education technology company for teaching, learning, and student engagement, formed a partnership with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), a U.S. center for robotic exploration of the solar system. As part of the collaboration, JPL implemented Blackboard Learn, the company’s flagship learning management system (LMS) to support the growth and development of its employees.