Partnerships & Alliances (Nov./Dec. 2019)
- Absorb Software, provider of the Absorb Learning Management System (LMS) and Absorb Infuse, acquired LMS eLogic Learning. In addition to its LMS, the eLogic Learning platform develops custom e-learning content and provides a third-party courseware library.
- AXELOS—a joint venture company co-owned by the UK Government’s Cabinet Office and Capita plc responsible for developing, enhancing and promoting best practice methodologies used globally by professionals working primarily in project, program and portfolio management, IT service management, and cyber resilience—and its publishing partner, TSO, launched the PRINCE2 Foundation app. The new study resource is designed to support candidates’ PRINCE2 Foundation training. It offers study cards, 240 questions and answers to self-test on specific areas, and timed mock exams.
- Online learning platform Coursera formed a global collaboration with global medicine company Novartis, which will use Coursera’s enterprise platform, Coursera for Business, to offer a transformative learning experience to its approximately 108,000 employees worldwide.
- Axonify, a leader in front-line employee training, joined the Kronos Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Network, an ecosystem of organizations using the Workforce Dimensions solution and intelligent Kronos D5 platform to help reshape the future of workforce management.
- Workfront, a work management application platform for enterprises, acquired Atiim, Inc., a pioneer in enterprise goal management software. With the new goal management capabilities, Workfront will enable enterprises to manage organizational and individual goals, work, and key results on a single platform.