Partnerships & Alliances (Sept./Oct. 2018)
- TiER1 Performance Solutions acquired Compass Clinical Consulting, a health-care consulting services firm that provides clinical and operations performance improvement, accreditation and regulatory compliance, and interim health-care leadership.
- Workday, Inc., a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, signed an agreement to acquire Adaptive Insights, a cloud-based platform for modernizing business planning.
- Vervoe, a performance-based hiring platform, formed a strategic partnership with Talent Tech Labs (TTL), which is providing Vervoe with a customized program to expand market share through executive roundtable opportunities, live demo days, and market intelligence, encouraging upcoming new verticals within the talent acquisition ecosystem.
- Corporate wellness company Midland Health selected CoreHealth Technologies’ corporate wellness technology to provide its health and wellness coaches with a platform to view employee biometrics results and risk levels online and develop personalized programs for high-risk participants.
- District Council 37, New York City’s largest public-sector labor union, formed a partnership with digital credential platform Credly, which will issue digital badges, making it easier for individuals to identify career pathways and job opportunities, get the right training, and demonstrate existing skills and experience.
- Theta Lake, Inc., a leader in compliance for video and audio communication, added Videolicious and Vidyard as strategic partners to expand compliance coverage for video marketing and personalized sales videos in regulated industries.