Partnerships & Alliances (Sept./Oct. 2019)
- Brainshark, Inc., which delivers software-as-a-service-based sales enablement and readiness solutions, formed strategic partnerships with Think! Inc. and 5600blue—sister companies focused on sales and negotiation enablement for business-to-business (B2B) organizations. Think! Inc. and 5600blue will use Brainshark’s rapid-authoring technology and platform to create and deliver mobile-friendly, ondemand custom training content and reinforcement.
- Absorb Software, provider of the Absorb Learning Management System (LMS) and the newly introduced Absorb Infuse, acquired Torch LMS, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) LMS provider.
- BizLibrary, a provider of online employee training content and software, partnered with finance industry expert OnCourse Learning to launch its newest product: regulatory compliance training content for banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders.
- eLogic Learning partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS), enabling e-learning courses to leverage the AWS CloudFront capability to better server global users by providing access to the AWS global Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Cornerstone OnDemand, a global leader in cloud-based learning, talent management, and talent experience software, and sales development provider Sandler Training announced an exclusive sales enablement offering. The new e-learning subscription offering, Content Anytime Sales & Customer Relationships—available through the Cornerstone Content Anytime subscription service—is a collection of 125 microlearning sales enablement courses jointly created by the two companies.