Products & Services (Jan/Feb 2018)
- CreativeLive, a creative education platform featuring online classes taught by top experts, unveiled CreativeLive For Business, a new subscription-based learning solution designed to serve the needs of corporations, organizations, and small businesses, offering access to more than 1,500 classes.
- Bravely announced a new platform that connects employees with expert communication and conflict coaches for off-the-record conversations about workplace issues. Through Bravely’s application, employees can confidentially describe the issue they’re facing and schedule a phone consultation with an expert coach or HR professional.
- Salesforce, a global leader in customer relationship management (CRM), announced myTrailhead, which allows companies to customize the Trailhead gamified online learning platform with their own content and branding—from custom onboarding trails to company-specific enablement skills.
- Skillsoft, a global leader in corporate learning, introduced a digital transformation course series aimed at helping customers leverage digital technology at scale. Digital Transformation Fundamentals for Business will feature more than 40 courses across seven domains: Essentials of Transformation Technologies, Data Science, Designing Digital Experiences, Agility for Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing & Communications, Virtual Collaboration, and Emerging Digital Competencies.
- Panopto unveiled the latest update to its enterprise video platform. It continues Panopto’s focus on delivering immersive video learning experiences through support for 360-degree and virtual reality (VR) video. Also included in the release is an upgrade to Panopto’s inside-video search technology, Smart Search, which now supports speech recognition in nine languages and integrates with captioning providers Rev.com and Verbit.ai.