Products & Services (July/August 2017)
- The Ken Blanchard Companies, a global leader in management training, released its newly revised Self Leadership program. Using a research-based approach to developing self leaders based on Situational Leadership II (SLII), the program features classroom materials, videos, and proven learning activities.
- SilkRoad unveiled SilkRoad Activate, an engagement platform that delivers targeted experiences by employee role or type, enabling organizations to deliver personalized talent journeys. SilkRoad Activate includes SilkRoad’s core Recruiting, Onboarding, Agile Performance, and Learning products, and adds analytics apps; business apps; and experiences for employees, managers, and HR.
- DDI released its new cloud-based digital leadership acceleration platform, which provides a single online portal from which learners and trainers can access learning materials and tools anytime, anywhere, using any device.
- kununu, a platform for employer reviews and ratings, launched its newest solution, kununu Insights, which allows customers to access a new set of metrics to understand how their company is performing across key dimensions of work-life over time. In addition to highlighting which factors drive happiness at a company, including “Diversity” and “Support from Management,” customers can compare satisfaction ratings over time to their competitors and overall industries.
- Culture Amp extended its employee feedback and analytics platform to include a new team effectiveness diagnostic that provides actionable insights on how team members interact, enabling organizations to promote and foster teamwork and improve productivity.