Products & Services (July/August 2018)
- Certification Institute (HRCI) launched HRCI upSkill, a suite of on-demand learning and assessment modules such as HRCI Workforce Analytics upSkill that tackle specific people-management challenges faced by global professionals and organizations today.
- Rype launched an all-access membership through which participants can learn seven of the most popular languages in one-on-one lessons via just one flat monthly subscription model.
- Franklin Covey Co., a global firm specializing in organizational performance improvement, launched its newest leadership development solution, “The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership.” The new solution was created in response to a two-year research project conducted by FranklinCovey to understand the most vital leadership roles. It is now available through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass, a content subscription service.
- Thymometrics, a global supplier of always-on employee engagement surveys, rolled out free access to real-time employee engagement and feedback tools for everyone. When users register for free, they gain access to the fully featured platform, which includes a complete dashboard where Human Resources professionals and supervisors can view the real-time engagement of their workers.
- Tech leader Globoforce released its new suite of human-centered applications, WorkHuman Cloud, a way to recognize and celebrate employees’ work and lives. The solution is human centered with a social, transparent, crowdsourced, and team-driven approach in tune with how work gets done today. Products include: Social Recognition, Conversations, Service Milestones, Life Events, and Community Celebrations.