Products & Services (May/June 2018)
- Imaginatik updated its Innovation Central software aimed at enabling enterprises to maximize their ROI from breakthrough and continuous innovation programs with a new Path-to-Value Dashboard. The dashboard enables companies to manage the specific trajectory of innovations, ideas, challenges, and projects within an organization’s innovation portfolio.
- Coursera, an online education platform, announced the development of six new online degrees in Computer Science, Data Science, and Public Health with top universities that will bring the number of programs offered on its platform to 10. University partners include University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, University of London, University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign, Imperial College London, and Arizona State.
- Two new Watson HR tools from IBM are now available to help recruiting teams. IBM Watson Candidate Assistant uses natural language to create a better candidate experience and match job seekers with positions that will best fit their skill set. IBM Watson Recruitment helps talent acquisition teams identify quality candidates and prioritize workloads.
- AlexCharles Search Partners combined its proprietary recruitment methodologies and advanced technology in a single mobile app. Insight+ produces candidate assessments via the convenience of a cell phone, tablet, or other Internet-enabled device. Users can take advantage of automated behavioral assessments, video interviewing, and questionnaires.
- Lean Focus LLC, a provider of Growth, Lean, and Leadership consulting services, launched a new talent search offering: GROW Gemba- Based Talent Search. To deliver the new offering, Lean Focus partnered with former Danaher Corporation HR and Talent recruiting executives.