Products & Services (Nov/Dec 2017)
- The Force Training Institute (FTI), a provider of safety and security training services, introduced a new digital workplace training and certification program, FTI Academy Active Threat Mitigation and Response. The platform’s interactive content incorporates video, informational slides, moderated forums, resource libraries, student chat, and printouts.
- Wiley’s Workplace Learning Solutions, publisher of The Everything DiSC brand assessment tools, launched a new program and assessment—Everything DiSC Productive Conflict—to provide learners with techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Cloud-based video capture company Echo360 unveiled a new personalization, engagement, and credentialing interface designed to help associations deliver interactive content and certifications.
- Grovo released the next generation of its microlearning platform, featuring a new suite of tools with features such as immersive learning experiences; agile, card-based lessons; and intuitive microlearning creation. Grovo also announced new strategic relationships with talent solutions providers Cornerstone OnDemand, Namely, and Zenefits, which will allow companies to seamlessly integrate Grovo’s microlearning content and technology into their existing HR systems.
- Vervoe, an online hiring assistant for startups and small to medium-sized businesses, launched in the U.S. with a funding round of $1 million. Vervoe automates the interviewing process, allowing candidates to show their skills and style through online simulations.
- UpAbility is a new software-as-aservice company based in Indianapolis offering learning management system (LMS) video capture and live streaming services.