Products & Services (Sept./Oct. 2018)
- Bid4Skill, a startup that optimizes the search process for trainers and coaches, launched global operations with a network of top-tier trainers and coaches who have decades of experience. HR professionals can submit a request on the Website, and within 72 hours, they will be able to source three training providers in the field at various price points. The service is free.
- Brainshark, Inc., which delivers sales enablement and readiness solutions, unveiled Machine Analysis, an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered engine that improves sales coaching—generating automated insights that augment coaches’ feedback and scoring to help sellers stay on-message and improve performance.
- Appy Pie, a cloud-based mobile application-building software that allows businesses to create mobile apps, launched its new “Connect” tool, a productivity solution that allows businesses to streamline tasks and automate workflow across multiple applications simultaneously.
- Voicera’s new “Voice AI,” called Eva (Enterprise Virtual Assistant), tracks inperson and phone conversations, allowing people to focus on discussing and collaborating instead of taking notes. Post-meeting, Voicera delivers an error-corrected transcript, searchable audio, and actions and notes that can be e-mailed or ported into work systems.
- Global software firm Ideagen launched a new cloud-based e-learning software application called Ideagen Academy. It is designed to improve training and enhance the usability of Ideagen’s suite of governance, risk, and compliance software products.
- Scottish tech startup Bolt launched a new rapid e-learning translation system, which automatically extracts the different elements of text from the original master module. It then is translated by experienced native-speaking translators and copywriters.