Tech Talk (Jan/Feb 2018)
- AmpliVox Sound Systems’ upgraded version of its all-in-one PA system, SW925 Digital Audio Travel Partner Plus, can support wireless microphones, stream music from Bluetooth-equipped devices, and pair with supplementary speakers to provide customized sound coverage for audiences up to 7,500 people or areas up to 15,000 square feet.
- HapYak announced new enhancements to its interactive video platform, including a fast, single-click workflow for video branching, broad publishing options, and powerful userlevel analytics.
- Mosaic451, a cybersecurity services provider and consultancy, unveiled its Mosaic451 Cyber Candidate School Program. An intensive six-month program, this initiative marks one of the first in-house programs designed to recruit, cultivate, and deploy new cybersecurity talent.
- Sensei Labs, a developer of datadriven, people-centric workflow solutions, launched Conductor, a collaborative enterprise project management solution that codifies team members’ qualitative insights and pairs them with ambient quantitative data to easily orchestrate large, complex projects.
- JVC Visual Systems introduced two Visualization Series projectors designed for the simulation market. The DLA VS4700 projector offers native 4K resolution with e-shift technology to display up to 8K resolution, while the DLA VS4010NLG is JVC’s brightest simulation projector and provides 11 percent more vertical picture area than other 4K projectors.