Tech Talk (May/June 2020)
- Edtech firm Near-Life launched a new interactive cloud-based video e-learning authoring tool that allows users to design and publish their own learning content, including interactive and immersive learning scenarios.
- MassiveU, a digital education technology company, launched its new digital learning platform, Solvably, which marries design thinking with real-world, collaborative, and creative problem solving. Solvably offers a content library of 450-plus interactive, standards-aligned challenges that span science, technology, engineering, art, math, English language arts, social studies, career and technical education, and professional development. Learners interact in teams, solving problems via real-time messaging and a collaborative environment.
- Cybersecurity readiness company Circadence Corporation debuted inCyt, its new cybersecurity awareness learning solution. The browser-based strategy game invites players with limited cybersecurity knowledge to compete in epic cyber-themed battles.
- iCAN Technologies LLC launched as a provider of technology solutions for workforce competency measurement and training designed for industrial businesses. iCAN’s technology platform incorporates subject matter expertise, virtual reality (VR) technology, 3D-modeling, computer-based training, and comprehensive data analytics.
- Allego, provider of a learning and readiness platform for sales and other teams, announced its latest release, which includes recommendations and deep search to surface relevant content, language localization, fast collateral sharing in the flow of work, flexible surveys and embedded rich media, and customizable dashboards for insights into content effectiveness.