- Winning by Design (WbD), a leader in accelerating and optimizing recurring revenue for B2B organizations, is expanding its training roster with three courses (Managing for Leadership, Revenue Architecture, and Customer Success for Impact) and a New Hire Onboarding program. The new courses and onboarding program are part of WbD’s Revenue Academy, which unifies the sales process and customer journey using the SPICED methodology, providing Go-To-Market (GTM) teams with a unified model and language across sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Talview, a global leader for artificial intelligence-powered hiring and proctoring solutions, launched its new Proctoring Solution for Certification Providers, engineered for secure, accessible online examinations and certifications. Designed with business and technical certification providers and test takers in mind, the Talview Proctoring Solution delivers the orchestration to proctor certifications at scale, with a secure and affordable platform while offering an accessible experience and 24/7 real-time support for test takers.
- Accion Opportunity Fund (AOF), a nonprofit providing small businesses access to responsible capital, networks, and coaching, launched the AOF Coaching Hub, a centralized business coaching platform. The AOF Coaching Hub connects small business owners with a variety of expert business coaches who provide customized, one-on-one business advising on topics such as business and startup strategy, certification and procurement, legal support, and financial management. Services also include educational Webinars, virtual events to help small business owners navigate ongoing challenges, and digital educational content.
- Level Access, a global leader in digital accessibility, launched its new learning platform, Access Academy. The platform serves to help organizations improve accessibility processes without disrupting product roadmaps. The integrated training platform includes advanced features such as weekly live training sessions, role-based learning paths, and tailored learning.
- Wiley, a global leader in research and education, renamed its talent development solution, mthree, to Wiley Edge. Wiley Edge works with employers to find and train top talent for their most difficult-to-fill jobs. After spending three to 12 weeks at the Wiley Edge Academy, graduates are deployed to one of Wiley’s corporate clients for 12 to 24 months, after which they transition into full-time roles with the hard, soft, and company-specific skills needed to succeed.
- simpleshow video maker now can automaticallyadd more diversity to character illustrations with the power of artificial intelligence. The illustration database also has been expanded to include different body types, religions, ages, sexual orientation, abilities, and more.
- Walmart is launching one global Walmart Academy, which encompasses digital and in-person programs for all of its 2.3 million associates around the world. The new global Walmart Academy will continue offering training for on-the-job retail skills, and broaden its offerings to include more leadership courses and new well-being training. The new global academy will focus on three areas: developing functional job-related skills, growing future skills for associates, and building leadership capabilities for managers.
New Products and Services (July 2022)
The latest products and services launching in the training industry.