New Products & Services -(Nov.-Dec. 2020)
- TWI Institute, a global leader in TWI (Training Within Industry) training, learning, and advising, introduced TWIST, a real-time instructor-led, online video platform for its authentic TWI programs: Job Instruction, Job Methods, Job Relations, Job Safety, and Problem Solving.
- ej4 launched a new app, Qualified by ej4, with training videos to help out-of- work consumers get hired quicker. The courses include job search basics such as how to write a resume, cover letter, and thank you notes.
- A provider of brief, online sales training for retail dealers worldwide, the Mar-Kee Group released a new automotive “remote selling” training module called “Virtual Sales Pro” that expands the eAutotraining video sales training platform with more than 25 new video segments.
- PeopleG2, a leader in the employee screening services industry, introduced SwiftHire, mobile background check technology that allows employers and applicants to manage the entire screening process remotely through mobile devices.
- GO1, a content hub that allows companies to upscale their workforce with on-demand training, announced new features such as Go1 Playlists, curated collections of Go1 premium content and Content Hub to provide administrators with visibility and control over all of the courses to browse, curate, and easily export trainings to employees.
- People management platform Lattice launched Grow, a new career development product within the Lattice platform that surfaces advancement paths and actionable development plans while providing managers with trackable data insights.
- Lucid unveiled Lucidspark, a virtual whiteboard application for freeform ideation, group brainstorming, and real-time collaboration across teams, including those working remotely.