New Products & Services (Sept.-Oct. 2020)
- R3 Continuum (R3c) launched its new Emotional Comfortability Index (ECI) that measures the current stress levels in states, helping employers to monitor and assess potential organizational, behavioral, security, and crisis support needs based on workplace locations.
- Progress Coaching launched Journal-Based Coaching, which enables organizations to expand their training and coaching beyond virtual delivery. Employees and leaders can participate in 12-week programs and turn in their journals for accountability objectives.
- Live In Their World, a Software-as-a- Service (SaaS) company that combines psychology and technology to help change workplace behavior, launched a new remote learning program using virtual reality (VR) that places its users into the “shoes” of another person to experience what it feels like to be on the receiving end of various forms of bias and incivility.
- Safeture AB added a new tool to its openupforbusiness.com Website that helps travelers easily determine if their planned business destination is safe to visit and what potential risks exist.
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., a global leader in people development solutions, announced the availability of “Plan Z: Managing Digital Natives,” a new Cornerstone Original Learning Series comprising nine mobile-first micro-learning courses that serves as a manager’s guide for coaching, mentoring, and leading Generation Z employees.
- Mandel Communications, a global leader in technology-driven communication skills training, launched The Listening Edge workshop, a neuroscience-based training solution blended with a validated scientific personal listening assessment to expedite learning and skills application back on the job.