Partnerships & Alliances (Nov.-Dec. 2020)
- ACTO, an omnichannel education and engagement platform for life sciences, acquired mobile learning provider Scrimmage.
- Docebo Inc., an artificial intelligence (AI)-powered learning platform, announced that Amazon Web Services (AWS) will use its platform to scale access to AWS Training and Certification product offerings globally.
- MindTickle, a leader in Sales Readiness technology, formed a partnership with The Ken Blanchard Companies, a global leader in management training, consulting, and coaching. Blanchard content— including SLII, Self Leadership, Building Trust, Coaching Essentials, and Communication Essentials—now will be delivered on the MindTickle platform, resulting in leadership learning that is digital, personalized, prescriptive, and guided.
- Questionmark, an online assessment provider, launched digital badging via Credly’s Acclaim platform, so there is no need to manage multiple pieces of software. Verifiable, portable credentials can be shared and displayed across the Web.
- SalesBoost, an on-demand skillbased learning and coaching platform, and Beekeeper, an employee communications platform, entered into a strategic partnership to provide Beekeeper users access to SalesBoost training courses via a seamless sign-on from the Beekeeper app.
- Global learning platform company Kahoot! acquired Actimo, an employee engagement platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently build corporate culture with better communication, training, and interaction with the workforce.