Tech Talk (March-April 2018)
- BeBop Sensors, Inc., a leader in smart fabric sensor technology, unveiled the one-size-fits-all Forte Data Glove, which incorporates haptics, wireless technology, and accurate rapid sensing for gaming and augmented and virtual reality.
- SMK-Link Electronics, owner of Gyration and a subsidiary of SMK Electronics Corporation U.S.A., launched a new Gyration input device: the Air Mouse Presenter. Powered by Gyration’s motion-sensing technology, Air Mouse Presenter is both a PowerPoint remote control and an “in air” handheld mouse– enabling presentations and computer control from anywhere in the room, plus clickable access to hyperlinks and other interactive elements within slides.
- Zoom.ai, a chat-based productivity solution, announced the integration of its AI-driven automation platform with Microsoft Teams and Office 365. Users now have access to AI-powered productivity tools, in-depth insights, and data stored in the cloud all in a single interface.
- Pinsight, a global talent management software-as-a-service company, released its new Leader Readiness Platform, which allows companies to develop, evaluate, and track employees’ leadership skills every day. The platform is built around virtual simulations and customized daily exercises delivered by smartphone app.
- Time to Know, a provider of next-generation education technology solutions, launched T2K Echo, the company’s new blended learning technology solution. T2K Echo is an active learning environment featuring social engagement and human interaction for the learner while providing an array of actionable insights and analytics for the trainer.