- ELB Learning, a market leader in delivering learning products and services, worked with CyberCatch, an AI-enabled cybersecurity compliance and cyber risk mitigation solution provider, on a new immersive learning game, HackOps. This game is the first in a series of next-generation cybersecurity awareness training games. In other news, BILT and ELB Learning announced they are teaming up to provide a one-stop shop for eLearning, digital training, and operational enablement. ELB Learning’s modes include technology solutions, gaming, simulation, animation, video, and virtual courses. BILT’s software-as-a-service platform complements the learning suite with 3D interactive Intelligent Instructions delivered via mobile app.
- Crucial Learning, a learning company with courses in communication, performance, and leadership, acquired Core Strengths, an assessment and training company.Core Strengths is home to the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI 2.0), an assessment that delivers personal insights into why we behave the way we do and how we relate to others. In coming months, the SDI 2.0 and Core Strengths Platform will be integrated into the Crucial Learning product suite, which includes courses Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue, Crucial Conversations for Accountability, Crucial Influence, The Power of Habit, and Getting Things Done.
- EmpiricaLab, a provider of cloud-based healthcare training solutions, formed a strategic partnership with Futuralis, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner and artificial intelligence (AI) technology company. EmpiricaLab’s healthcare training and digital competency management platform will be enriched with advanced learning capabilities, enabling healthcare teams to access personalized, efficient, and engaging training experiences by integrating with Amazon Bedrock. Amazon Bedrock is a fully managed service from AWS that enables developers to test, integrate, and deploy foundation models (FMs) from Amazon and leading AI startups available through an API that best suits their unique use case.
- CareValidate, a provider of HR software solutions, and Global Disability Inclusion, an organization dedicated to advancing disability inclusion worldwide, announced theirformal partnership, which aims to foster accessibility and promote inclusive practices in all industry segments. CareValidate’s platform, AccommoCare, leverages its compliance cloud, AI-powered analytics and real-time data to streamline the ADA and Job Accommodations process for employers and As a result of the partnership, AccommoCare users will have access to top-tier experts, advocates, researchers, and trainers, in addition to AccommoCare’s intake, case management, decision support, and fulfillment resources. Global Disability Inclusion advises leaders through strategic consulting, training programs, and resources to foster disability awareness and improve employee engagement. Its expertise will play a pivotal role in guiding CareValidate to develop solutions that prioritize the needs of individuals with disabilities.
- SSM Health, a fully integrated healthcare delivery system serving the health needs of communities across the Midwest through a value-driven care model, and Siemens Healthineers, a global pioneer in medical technology, announced a 10-year strategic partnership agreement focused on expanding access to high-quality care and training for the next generation of healthcare workers. The agreement with SSM Health creates the largest geographic Siemens Healthineers strategic partnership to date. Siemens Healthineers will provide SSM Health with access to the latest innovations and best practices in diagnostic imaging and state-of-the-art technology and software, along with education and other on-site support. To help advance health equity, the organizations also will jointly invest in programs that expand early detection and management of chronic disease for underserved and vulnerable individuals in the communities SSM Health serves, both urban and rural.
- Discovery Education, a global education technology company backed by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P., agreed to acquire DreamBox Learning, a PK-12 education technology provider serving more than 6 million students and 600,000 educators nationwide. DreamBox Learning’s products complement Discovery Education’s other digital solutions, which include Discovery Education Experience, the company’s K-12 platform; the Techbook series of digital textbooks; and Mystery Science in supporting student achievement.
- SME, a national nonprofit committed to accelerating new manufacturing technology adoption and building North America’s manufacturing talent and capabilities, announced a new initiative involving a partnership with community and technical colleges to address the urgency of revitalizing manufacturing’s industrial base, growing the industry’s talent pipeline, and enhancing the skills and productivity of manufacturing workers. The Manufacturing Imperative – Workforce Pipeline Challenge (MI-WPC) combines the industry and workforce expertise of SME with the educational programs and innovations of a select group of U.S. community and technical colleges. The initiative builds awareness of careers in manufacturing, optimizes workforce systems and accelerates the education and skill development needed to place individuals in jobs making family sustaining wages. The Workforce Pipeline Challenge is a three-year pilot program with a goal to attract 1,000 individuals at each of the initial 25 participating community and technical colleges annually, resulting in 75,000 or more qualified workers in pursuit of manufacturing careers. Just a few of the institutions selected to participate in the challenge include Wallace State and Calhoun Community Colleges (AL), Daley College from the City Colleges of Chicago (IL), WSU Tech (KS), Grand Rapids and Schoolcraft Community Colleges (MI), Wake Tech Community College (NC), Columbus State and Lorain Community Colleges (OH), Tulsa Community College (OK), Greenville Technical College (SC), Pellissippi State Community College (TN), Lone Star Community College (TX), and Patrick & Henry Community College (VA).
- Territorium, a global education technology leader, and TalentNeuron, a leader in global labor market intelligence, formed a strategic partnership that will enhance Territorium’s AI-powered toolkit, LifeJourney, by providing students with access to TalentNeuron’s global labor market intelligence, encompassing data that represents 90 percent of the world’s GDP across 45 countries. LifeJourney enables learners to take control of their digital credentials and improve their lifetime earning power through personalized learning, badging, and best-fit career opportunities with a skills-based comprehensive learner record (CLR) that includes a digital wallet. TalentNeuron’s labor market data helps subscribers source critical talent around the globe.
Salary.com, a market leader in total compensation management software and data solutions, acquired HCR Software, maker of CompXL’s enterprise incentive compensation planning software. CompXL supports the management of merit raises, bonuses, commissions, long-term incentive awards, equity, and employee total rewards statements across an entire organization. With this acquisition, Salary.com builds on its core foundation of comprehensive data and software, completing the evolution of CompAnalyst into the only Total Compensation Management Platform that pairs Salary.com’s proprietary back-end technologies with a spreadsheet format to make a flexible, scalable, enterprise-ready solution built for the cloud.